Three Wolf Moon Tee

,
For less than $20, you can harness the power of this Three Wolf Moon Tee for yourself. If the picture isn't enough to convince you, the reviews should be more than enough.

A couple of my favorite quotes:

"When my order arrived, I was not disappointed. As the UPS truck was driving down the street with my delivery, my female neighbors began opening their doors and stepping outside. I suspect the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt contains powerful lupine pheromones."

"The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him."

"Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather."

2 comments:

marisa said...

this post is a little late. unfortunately the t-shirt is officially no longer cool. check it out:
http://bit.ly/p08mt

shafnitz said...

It's still real to me!

Post a Comment